- 4-6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 T olive oil
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 lb frozen cut leaf spinach, thawed and drained
- 8 oz fancy mixed Italian cheeses
- 1 T salt
- 1/4 - 1 ts cayenne pepper
- Sauté garlic in olive oil until golden; immediately remove from heat and add cream cheese to the pot. Stir until melted, then add artichoke, spinach, and Italian cheeses. Salt and pepper to taste, and stir to combine. Adjust seasoning as needed.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
Serve with carrot and celery sticks if you are naughty, chips or crostini if you are nice. Top with buttered panko and parmesan and broil for a few minutes at the end if you're exceptionally awesome.